1- Pretty glittery nails
2- The struggle to remove the varnish as you would normally
3- Tools needed to remove glitter nail varnish with ease
4- Nails all wrapped up
5- The results
6- Tad-ah all gone!
For this you will need;
*Nail Varnish remover* *Tin foil* *Cotton balls/pads*
This technique saves you probably about 30 minutes, millions of cotton pads and gallons of polish remover; Just follow the simple steps below.
- Firstly you soak the cotton pads/balls in nail varnish remover… and I mean soak! You then apply this to your nail.
- Secondly rip the tinfoil into strips then wrap this tinfoil tightly around the nail with the cotton pad between the nail and the foil. Proceed to do all your fingers. Your hands should end up looking like a cross between Freddie Kruger and a robot.
- Now sit back a grab a magazine, chill and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- To remove, apply a little pressure to the nail and twist the cotton and foil from side to side, a couple of twists should do the trick. When you remove the foil, your glitter varnish should have vanished.
- Make sure you give your hands some love and care after this, as the nail varnish remover can make them a little sensitive, after soaking them.
So there you have it a simple, stress free to remove you beautiful, if not persistent glitter nail varnish. I hope this helps you as it did me.
Have you tried this technique before? Or do you have another little trick?
P.S Don’t forget, if you enjoy my blog to vote me for Best Newcomer in Cosmo’s Blog Awards… it take two minute and means the world to me.. thanks! Vote Here